Now Available: Truman College Summer 2017 Continuing Education & PPDClass Schedule
Now Available: Truman College Fall 2017 Continuing Education & PPD Class Schedule
City Colleges' Continuing Education and Professional & Personal Development courses are:
- Non-credit courses designed for students with varied educational backgrounds and academic goals.
- Innovative and non-traditional courses and programs in traditional and customized time frames.
- Offered in the evenings, on weekends and in intensive workshop formats to attract students who want to earn industry certifications or take classes for personal enrichment or recreational purposes.
Truman College Continuing Education and Professional & Personal Development offers the following non-credit classes:
- Bookkeeping and QuickBooks
- Food Service Sanitation
- CompTIA A+ Certification Preparation
- Cosmetology CEUs
- Spanish for Educators
- Classroom Management
- Computer Skills
- TOEFL Preparation
- Watercolor Painting
For Real Estate Brokerage classes, contact Academic Advising in Room 118, 773-907-4000.
For Basic Nursing Assistant (BNA) and other medical-related courses, contact Malcolm X College, 312-850-7000.