Truman College's Learning Resource Center offers free tutoring and academic support services to assist students in achieving personal and academic success. Tutors are available in a wide variety of subjects to assist students through one-on-one and group tutoring sessions. We encourage any student to seek tutoring to gain a deeper comprehension of course content and to enhance learning development.
Taking advantage of tutoring services is quick and easy.
- Check tutor availability or make an appointment using GradesFirst. Log into GradesFirst. On your homepage, you'll see your courses listed and a link to schedule a tutor appointment. You can find drop in tutoring services or make an appointment.
- Visit our Tutoring Center. Meet the tutoring staff and make arrangements for tutoring services.
Larry McKeon Building
- Tutoring Center (main) - Room 177
- Tutoring evening appointments - Room 1561
- Tutoring Saturday appointments - Room 1925
- CIS Lab - Room L567
- World Language Lab - Room 2100-A
Subjects Available for Tutoring
||CIS (Computer Info Systems)|
|English - reading & writing
||ESL (English as a Second Language)
Other Tutoring Centers